Sunday, March 20, 2016

Prayer List

I get a lot of e-mails (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), Facebook messages, and Instagram messages. Many that break my heart. Many that are inspirational. And many, that just need to be read. Over the last 13 months, I've realized, the Cancer Community is a large one. One that, once you are a part of, you are a lifetime member. It never really leaves you. And you are drawn to others, like yourself.

I've also seen the need for prayer. Many people will tell me, their stories. And just ask, that I pray for them. And as time has gone on, I've noticed more and more of these. So I want to start something new. On the 20th of every month, I want to ask for your prayer requests.


Why the 20th? It's the anniversary, of my Dad's passing. And I don't want the date, to forever be a somber one. I want it to have more meaning. Something positive. So on the 20th of every month,  I'll post a little prayer, and ask, that you post your requests. I'll keep all these requests, in my prayers, over the month.

And it doesn't have to be about cancer. Whatever your struggles are. Please let me pray for you. If you and your loved ones are struggling. If someone you know is ill. If you just need an extra prayer. Leave a message. Let me know, what you need.


I know that prayer, is very powerful. It has carried me, and my family, when we've needed it most. We've been so blessed, to have so many people, pray for us. And I want to provide the same comfort, to someone else. Please don't be shy. Post your prayer requests below. And if you don't want your prayers posted, in the comments, feel free to e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com) them to me. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment