Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Bags For Our 5K Run/Walk

I'm always looking for new things. To share with everyone. Items that I think, could make our Fundraiser a bit better. Things I'm selling, to try and raise money. Items that might be useful, to you.

I've been doing that a lot lately. As we try and decide, what to include in a "registration packet." I'd like to be able, to hand out some sort of bag. Filled with our t-shirt, a bracelet, and maybe a heart. More on that later. I've been working on them!

I think it would be easier for us, if we could pre-assemble the packets. It would make for a faster registration process. And I think it would look nice. So here we go...


I found these totes. Which are perfect! They are blue, have the cancer support ribbon, and are just a nice looking bag. Except they are a little pricey. At least for what we are doing. $28 for a dozen. Maybe it would be a good investment to sell. They really are a nice looking bag.


I found these. For $162, for 100. Actually, the bags come out to be, $1.12 each. But you have to pay a $50 set up fee. Ugh! I know. But you do get to customize these bags. For the same price. We can add our logo. Or just "Love for Blue."


I also came across these backpack style bags. For 100, we'd pay $141. That would be, about $0.90 a bag. It includes customizing the bag, as well.. And I think these would be kind of useful, on the day of the event. Something, to keep all your belongings together, while you walk or run.

So there you go. I found a few items. But I would greatly appreciate a sponsor, or two. We could also include your business name and/or logo. Let me know, if you are able to help. My e-mail address is LoveForBlue2015@aol.com. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment