Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Looking for Jewels

We're gathering our items, donations, and supplies...for our 2nd Annual Memorial Love for Blue 5K Run/Walk. I've been posting about it, all month. And will continue, until April. You may have also noticed, our new tab, on the top of the page. At anytime, click on it, to see what we're looking for. Maybe you can help us out.

Other than our walk, we are also planning to sell food, have a Car Show, a raffle, sell some homemade items, and sell donated items. We are also sticking to our plan, of having blue items. We want people to remember, our reasons, for our fundraiser. Ultimately, we want to be a part, of the cure of colon cancer.

There are many things, that my Mom and I create. We crochet, sew, and do other crafts. One thing neither of us do, is make jewelry. And I know, people are always looking at jewelry. I know I am! And we'd like to have a few handmade, blue pieces, to sell at our Love for Blue 5K Run/Walk.

If you are a jewelry maker, and would like to donate something, please let me know. Either on the blog, via e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or on Facebook. And please share this, with as many people as you can!

Here are a few pieces, that I came across on Etsy. And just adore! But honestly, we'll be happy, with any and all donations!


I like the simplicity of this necklace. And the color is stunning! I found it here, for $21. I'm serious when I say, this necklace, almost makes me want to learn, how to make jewelry!


This necklace is selling for $25. And honestly, it is so beautiful! It has just enough detail, with the lace. But it's simple. Something that can be worn daily.


I came across this bracelet, and it's perfect for so many reasons! This bracelet is $20.50. And I know, someone like my Mom would enjoy it. I'm actually thinking, of asking the seller, to make me one with "Love" or "Blue." For my Mom.


The second I laid eyes, on this bracelet, I was in love! I'm not lying. It's just a stunning piece. For $39.95, you honestly can't go wrong. The lapis is beautiful. The design is simple. It's a gorgeous piece!


These are also gorgeous. For $25.99, you can own these earrings. I like the design. The wrapped wire, reminds me of a bird's nest. And the beads, make these earrings, simple enough...to wear daily. That's my kind of earring!


For $10.50, these are some cute earrings! Something I like to wear every single day. Small, but with a little whimsy. They'd also be perfect, for the little lady in your life!


For $24.99, this would be the perfect box, to keep all your baubles. Actually, I've begun making, a few jewelry boxes. For our sale. This one, just speaks to me!

So if you are a jewelry maker, or know one, would you consider a small donation? We are continuing to raise funds, to support other cancer patients in New Mexico, to help find a cure for colon cancer, and to continue giving back to our community.

I hope you'll take a minute, to consider a donation. Nothing is too small. We're all working, towards making our world, a better place. If you would like to contact me...you can always leave a message on our blog, contact me via e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or on Facebook. Happy Wednesday! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment