Wednesday, January 13, 2016

T-Shirt Sponsor

Hey guys! It's that time again. To get prepared for our 2nd Annual Memorial 5K Run/Walk. I'm getting pretty excited. And I'm ready to raise some money! I just know, that we can make a difference in cancer research.

But the thing is, the costs are a little tough. I was able to cover all of it, last year. We had a few donations, before the event. In terms of food and drinks. But really, the only way to make an event like this successful, is to get some sponsors.


Here's our t-shirt from last year. We're thinking, something pretty similar for this year. My friend, works at a company, that does orders like this. And was able to give us, a good deal last year. Making the sale of our shirts, a good deal for us.

But this year, I'm hoping to get a sponsor. To help us cover some of the costs. We'll still be turning to Amber for help. The t-shirts costs about $400. And I'm assuming that they will be around that price point, this year. I'd like to find a business, or person, that is willing to sponsor our t-shirts. So that more of the money, can directly go to supporting colon cancer. And our efforts here.

If you know of anyone, please pass this along. I'm even thinking, a couple of businesses, might want to help. The cost could be covered. And we can always add the companies, to the back of the t-shirt. My Dad did this, numerous times, for other organizations. It's a cool way to get involved, in the community.

Please let me know, if you are interested. You can contact me here on the blog, by e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or on Facebook. Have a wonderful day! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment