Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sponsors Needed!

We are nearing our 2nd Annual Memorial 5K Run/Walk. And I know I am pretty excited! Much more, in the mindset, of making this, a great event! Last year, we were still in shock. To be 100% honest. And everything kind of came together, last minute.

But this year, we are planning ahead. And would like to make this event, something big. And successful. Very successful. So I'm going to be reaching out to you, our readers. Our friends, family, and community, as well.

We will be looking for sponsors for t-shirts, possibly bags, and the decorations needed. I think I bought 20 or so, balloons last year. Not too bad. But the cost of t-shirts and bags, is a little different. Probably a $500 cost. And we'd love to include your name, or business, on our t-shirts this year. We'd also like to have a banner made. That we can use every year.


We'd also like to ask people to make donations. Much like last year. Anything in the color blue. For the crafters out there...we'd love blue tutus, hair bows, jewelry, etc. If you sell Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware...we'd welcome that as well. Anything, and everything really.

As far as food is concerned, we'd appreciate any and all donations. We're "cooking up," the idea of selling baked goods, coffee, cokes, bottled water, burritos, hamburgers, hotdogs, and nachos. Please let me know, if you can help with any of this. It's a HUGE cost! And we'd greatly appreciate your help!

Lastly, we'd like to have some gift cards donated. Or other items. We are hoping to have a raffle. Which I'm making a blanket for. But would like to raffle other items as well. I'd also like to be able to give some sort of "prize" to our first place winner. In both the 5K, and our Car Show.

If you think you can help out, or know someone who can, please contact me. You can leave a message here, e-mail me (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or on Facebook. Again, Thank You from the bottom of my heart! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment