Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thank You!!!

Weeks ago, when I loaded up our crafts, for our First Growers' Market...I never realized, how much support we'd get. Saturday, was our last day, of the season. And as I look back on these few weeks, I realize that you guys, made it a success!

I can't even begin to tell you, how many people, came out to support us. Even on the cold days. Like Saturday. I'd see smiling faces. I'd take orders. I'd sell items. There were new people to meet. Old faces, to reminisce with. It was a joy!

So many of the nurses, that we'd gotten to know. They supported us, each and every week. They'd bring me a warm drink. Or a snack. They'd come to share stories with me. About my Dad. And they'd purchase items from us.

 
And all those early mornings, in the cold, were well worth it! We did so much fundraising. Spread our message. And touched many hearts. I feel blessed. To know, that people are supportive. As passionate, as I am. About our cause. And remember my Daddy. With love, in their hearts.

This entire journey, is for him. My Daddy. My Hero. And now, my Angel. We started this foundation, together. And I will carry it, for him. I will continue his work. Will try to reach his goals. And work hard, to make his dreams, come true.

I thought of my Daddy, every single morning. As I unloaded boxes, tables, and that tent. Well before, the sun had rose. It wasn't all bad. I had so much fun too. First and foremost, getting our message out. Raising money. And meeting new people.

The other vendors, were amazing! From the very first day! They welcomed me, and our cause, with open arms. They made a difference in my life. Helped to sell our goods. Spread the word. Helped me, to find, other places to sell. And were just kind. Thank You, to any of you, who are reading this. It doesn't seem like enough. But Thank You!

You see, these people became my friends. I looked forward to seeing them, every week. And talking to them. We shared food. Lots of food! Funny stories. And they ALWAYS sent me home, with fresh produce. More than anything, I enjoyed their company.

It's during these difficult times, that God sends us, the people we need. He makes sure, that we have, support. And love. I'm grateful, for all of it. And for the ability, to raise money. For our cause. To continue to work toward, our goals. And I look forward, to next season. All the amazing people. And the many people, we can reach, with our message! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment