Monday, November 23, 2015

Detective Jacob Grant Fundraiser

Over the last few days, it's come to light, that we have another police officer in need. Detective Jacob Grant, protected our community. And was injured. His family is now struggling. The Grant Family, could use the support of their community.


My Mom and I decided, to raise money for this family. Not just because the holidays are coming. And this family, has 2 small children. But because this officer, was injured. While on duty. And he is, part of our community. It's time, to take care, of him and his family. So they can focus on Detective Grant's recovery.


Just like we did for Officer Webster's Family, we will be fundraising for the Grant Family. I have been completely surprised, by the love our community has, for our first responders. I don't think, I've ever made so many blue beanies, in my life! If there is anything you liked from this post, let me know. And if there is anything you are looking for, let me know.


If you are local, don't forget to support this family. Buy a gift, for the young Grant kids. Go to a fundraiser. Donate a few dollars. I'm sure the family, will appreciate all the community support, love, and help! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment