Thursday, November 5, 2015

Officer Webster Fundraiser

On Tuesday, I shared with you, that we are raising money. For Officer Daniel Webster's family. I really believe, that this is a good cause. Something my Dad, would have gotten behind. Something that my Mom and I, are passionate about.

I made a few things, over the last couple of days. And I'm still working on some new items. Since I posted our plans on Facebook, I've received so many orders! Keep them coming. If there is anything you'd like to see, let me know. I want to raise as much money, for this family, as possible!


First of all, I've made more of these hearts. They have pins on the back of them. And they are $1, a piece.


I also made some headbands. The ones with the black flowers, are limited. So if you are interested, let me know, right away! The headbands are $3 each. Also, if you have any black or blue flowers to donate, let me know. I've got plenty of headbands. I just need the flowers.


This is a size 6-12 months beanie. We're asking $10, for it. While trying to take pictures of my beanies, I sold them all! At the park. I only have this one, and the next. But if you are interested in something else, let me know. I had made some beanies for boys. And some hats, with the earflaps too.


This is the only other beanie I have. Again, a 6-12 month size. With a large flower. We're selling this one, for $12.

 
And I have these coffee cup cozies. I'm asking $3 a piece. I've seen people use these, on their water bottles. And coffee cups, that you get at places like McDonald's, Starbucks, and the gas station.

There you go! As always, you can contact me on here, via e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or on Facebook. My goal is, to make our donation on Monday. But if I continue to get orders, I may push back the date, until the following week. Again, 100% of the profits made, will be donated to the Webster Family. Please support them! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment