Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Do You Craft?

Do you craft? Any kind of craft. Making cards, sewing, jewelry making, wood working, wreath making, knitting, painting...anything at all! We are looking for donations. To be sold at our Love for Blue Fundraiser. And if they're not sold there, to be added to our Etsy Shop on May 1, 2016.

What kind of items are we looking for? Anything. Honestly. As long as it's some shade of blue. To go towards our Love For Blue project. Or anything in purple. To benefit our Caring for the Caregivers project. Here are a few examples, of what we're looking for. But honestly, we'll accept any donation.


Tutus of any style, are always a good thing. I'm yet to meet a little girl, who doesn't want to dress up. And they really are fun items.  In the past, I've made similar items. As well, as the ones you stuff with petals, pom poms, and bells.

 
Hair bows. I can't tell you, how many times I'm asked for these. And I have no clue, how to make them. I guess I could look up a Youtube video. But I am by no means a "Bow Master." Do you know of anyone who makes bows? I'd even be happy, to buy some!


Headbands. Oh, headbands...how the masses love you! I make the ones with flowers. And my Mom crochets different appliques for them too. But I know, there are "Master Headband" makers out there. Again, I'd totally be willing to buy some...

 
Do you sew? Do you know how much I struggle, to find little boy items to sell? I'd love something like this! I once, made two very similar items. For my friends' sons. But a gal, can't do it all on her own....


Aprons, oh how I love thee! And so do, many of our customers. I'm ALWAYS asked for aprons. Full aprons, half aprons, kid aprons...they want it all! Do you sew?


Jewelry is ALWAYS a big seller. Something I've wanted to learn how to make. For a long time. But do I really have those kinds of skills? I don't know. Do you make jewelry. Of any kind. We could definitely use some! We have the cancer jewelry, that was donated. But lots of people are looking for handmade baubles.

 
Do you crochet? Would you like to donate a little item. A hat, stuffed toy, or maybe a baby blanket. We'd take it all! I know my Mom and I eat, sleep, and do everything else...with a crochet hook in our hands. But even we, can only make so many items!
 
Honestly, anything you can think of, we'd accept. Embroidered towels, crochet purses, bow holders, painted boxes, handmade dresses. Whatever your talent is, we'd love to have a piece of you handcrafted goods...to add to our shop.
 
If you'd like to make a donation leave me a comment, send me an e-mail (LoveForBlue2015@aol.com), or contact me on Facebook. Also, if you'd like to donate materials, we'd happily accept them too! ❤❤❤
 


No comments:

Post a Comment