Monday, March 23, 2015

Heartbroken

I just don't know, how to put into words, that my Daddy has gone to be with the Lord. We both knew the time was coming. He was the bravest man, I'll ever know. The kindest, most gentle person...you will ever know.

And now, starts the hard part. Life without him. I know he will always be in my heart. But my heart is so heavy right now. With pain. With hurt. With being shattered...into a million pieces. He was my world! And there is absolutely nothing, I wouldn't do for him.


For those of you, that would like to read more of his story, you can find it here. I'm not exactly sure, how to put into words, the great loss I feel. It feels like, I'm floating. That life isn't quite right.

But I do find comfort in, knowing his is with our Lord. That he is now safe. And resting. That he will never hurt again.

Please pray for my family, our friends, and of course my Daddy. The last few days, have been such a blur for me. And I pray, that I will find some peace, along the way. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment