Friday, March 6, 2015

Dress in Blue Day

Today, is Dress in Blue Day. The day, when we ask you, to sport your favorite blue outfit. Why? To support those people, battling Colon Cancer. Showing them, and their loved ones, that you support them. And their cause. That they, matter.

 
I'll be the first one, to tell you, before my Dad was diagnosed...I didn't know about this. But now that I do, I'm wearing my blue. And asking you to, as well. It's very important. To all those people, touched by Colon Cancer. The patients, family, friends, caregivers, and medical team.

Because the harsh reality is, colon cancer, is on the rise. It's not rallied behind, like breast cancer. you don't see HUGE fundraising efforts made. Corporate companies aren't making Colon Cancer items. And selling them in your local Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreen's. But the numbers are growing. And we need to be supportive, of the people battling this disease. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment